Are You Retail Ready?
Clear Blue Aircraft has the facilities to refurbish cosmetically neglected aircraft.
We look past the cosmetics to give you the best price possible.
Over 400 Piston Aircraft Purchased – Call for a Signed offer to purchase.
Looking to buy, sell, export, or ship? We’ve got the team to help you out.
- FAA Identifier: CLW
- Lat/Long: 27-58-37.9700N / 082-45-32.6050W
- 27-58.632833N / 082-45.543417W
- 27.9772139 / -82.7590569(estimated)
- Elevation: 71 ft. / 21.6 m (surveyed)
- Variation: 04W (2000)
- From city: 3 miles NE of CLEARWATER, FL
- Time zone: UTC -4 (UTC -5 during Standard Time)
- Zip code: 33755
- Airport use: Open to the public
- Activation date: 10/1942
- Control tower: no
- ARTCC: MIAMI CENTER
- FSS: SAINT PETERSBURG FLIGHT SERVICE STATION
- NOTAMs facility: CLW (NOTAM-D service available)
- Attendance: 0700-2300
- LNDGS & TKOFS PERMITTED 0700-2300.
- Pattern altitude: 1071 ft. MSL
- Wind indicator: lighted
- Segmented circle: yes
- SEG CIRCLE PAINTED ON RWY.
- Lights: ACTVT MIRL RY 16/34 - CTAF.
- CTAF/UNICOM: 123.0
- WX AWOS-3P: 119.225 (727-449-2184)
- TAMPA APPROACH: 125.3
- TAMPA DEPARTURE: 125.3
- WX ASOS at PIE (6 nm SE): PHONE 727-531-3456
- WX ASOS at TPA (12 nm E): PHONE 813-873-7228
- WX ASOS at SPG (15 nm SE): 118.875 (727-821-4334)
- WX AWOS-3 at TPF (17 nm E): 118.925 (813-251-6824)