Shipping & Containerizing
We have sold aircraft all over the world.
We are here to assist you with every step of the export process including disassembly, containerization, export certificate of airworthiness, and de-registration.
Visit our partner Neel Aviation for more information.
Looking to buy, sell, export, or ship? We’ve got the team to help you out.
- FAA Identifier: CLW
- Lat/Long: 27-58-37.9700N / 082-45-32.6050W
- 27-58.632833N / 082-45.543417W
- 27.9772139 / -82.7590569(estimated)
- Elevation: 71 ft. / 21.6 m (surveyed)
- Variation: 04W (2000)
- From city: 3 miles NE of CLEARWATER, FL
- Time zone: UTC -4 (UTC -5 during Standard Time)
- Zip code: 33755
- Airport use: Open to the public
- Activation date: 10/1942
- Control tower: no
- ARTCC: MIAMI CENTER
- FSS: SAINT PETERSBURG FLIGHT SERVICE STATION
- NOTAMs facility: CLW (NOTAM-D service available)
- Attendance: 0700-2300
- LNDGS & TKOFS PERMITTED 0700-2300.
- Pattern altitude: 1071 ft. MSL
- Wind indicator: lighted
- Segmented circle: yes
- SEG CIRCLE PAINTED ON RWY.
- Lights: ACTVT MIRL RY 16/34 - CTAF.
- CTAF/UNICOM: 123.0
- WX AWOS-3P: 119.225 (727-449-2184)
- TAMPA APPROACH: 125.3
- TAMPA DEPARTURE: 125.3
- WX ASOS at PIE (6 nm SE): PHONE 727-531-3456
- WX ASOS at TPA (12 nm E): PHONE 813-873-7228
- WX ASOS at SPG (15 nm SE): 118.875 (727-821-4334)
- WX AWOS-3 at TPF (17 nm E): 118.925 (813-251-6824)