ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Clear Blue Aircraft is a buyer of piston aircraft and offers full service sales with the facilities to export and ship anywhere in the world.
Clear Blue Aircraft is a Family Owned and Operated Business built on unsurpassed Honesty and Integrity. We offer full service Aircraft Purchasing, Sales, and Brokerage with the facilities to Export and Ship to nearly every country in the world.
- FAA Identifier: CLW
- Lat/Long: 27-58-37.9700N / 082-45-32.6050W
- 27-58.632833N / 082-45.543417W
- 27.9772139 / -82.7590569(estimated)
- Elevation: 71 ft. / 21.6 m (surveyed)
- Variation: 04W (2000)
- From city: 3 miles NE of CLEARWATER, FL
- Time zone: UTC -4 (UTC -5 during Standard Time)
- Zip code: 33755
- Airport use: Open to the public
- Activation date: 10/1942
- Control tower: no
- ARTCC: MIAMI CENTER
- FSS: SAINT PETERSBURG FLIGHT SERVICE STATION
- NOTAMs facility: CLW (NOTAM-D service available)
- Attendance: 0700-2300
- LNDGS & TKOFS PERMITTED 0700-2300.
- Pattern altitude: 1071 ft. MSL
- Wind indicator: lighted
- Segmented circle: yes
- SEG CIRCLE PAINTED ON RWY.
- Lights: ACTVT MIRL RY 16/34 - CTAF.
- CTAF/UNICOM: 123.0
- WX AWOS-3P: 119.225 (727-449-2184)
- TAMPA APPROACH: 125.3
- TAMPA DEPARTURE: 125.3
- WX ASOS at PIE (6 nm SE): PHONE 727-531-3456
- WX ASOS at TPA (12 nm E): PHONE 813-873-7228
- WX ASOS at SPG (15 nm SE): 118.875 (727-821-4334)
- WX AWOS-3 at TPF (17 nm E): 118.925 (813-251-6824)