Clear Blue Aircraft is a Family Owned and Operated Business built on unsurpassed Honesty and Integrity. We offer full service Aircraft Purchasing, Sales, and Brokerage with the facilities to Export and Ship to nearly every country in the world.
Join the growing list of aircraft owners who have benefited from our knowledge and understanding of the current market. 87 Satisfied owners sold their aircraft to Clear Blue Aircraft in the last 36 months.
We have the ability and experience to make any used aircraft look and fly as close to new as possible.
Clear Blue Aircraft has the facilities to export and ship to nearly every country in the World
Clear Blue Aircraft has the knowledge and experience to help buyers locate and purchase virtually an aircraft from jet aircraft, sport planes to light turbines.
Aircraft Valuation, Consultation and Corporate Affiliations
Our in depth knowledge of the piston aircraft industry allows us to provide excellent help with aircraft valuation, and purchase consultation. We also have affiliations with the following corporations
Looking to buy, sell, export, or ship? We’ve got the team to help you out.
Cash Aircraft Purchases
It was a pleasure doing business with you. We feel fortunate to have dealt with such honorable people.
We’re happy our aircraft has a new home.
With sincere appreciation,
– G.R. (Aircraft Seller 2015)
Casey is one of the very few straight shooters in this business that I completely trust. Due to my schedule we had a verbal sale agreement only – after the trip he stuck to his word, even after other buyers had made counter offers.
Every aircraft I’ve purchased from him was exactly as described. I would have no problem buying aircraft from him sight unseen.
- FAA Identifier: CLW
- Lat/Long: 27-58-37.9700N / 082-45-32.6050W
- 27-58.632833N / 082-45.543417W
- 27.9772139 / -82.7590569(estimated)
- Elevation: 71 ft. / 21.6 m (surveyed)
- Variation: 04W (2000)
- From city: 3 miles NE of CLEARWATER, FL
- Time zone: UTC -4 (UTC -5 during Standard Time)
- Zip code: 33755
- Airport use: Open to the public
- Activation date: 10/1942
- Control tower: no
- ARTCC: MIAMI CENTER
- FSS: SAINT PETERSBURG FLIGHT SERVICE STATION
- NOTAMs facility: CLW (NOTAM-D service available)
- Attendance: 0700-2300
- LNDGS & TKOFS PERMITTED 0700-2300.
- Pattern altitude: 1071 ft. MSL
- Wind indicator: lighted
- Segmented circle: yes
- SEG CIRCLE PAINTED ON RWY.
- Lights: ACTVT MIRL RY 16/34 - CTAF.
- CTAF/UNICOM: 123.0
- WX AWOS-3P: 119.225 (727-449-2184)
- TAMPA APPROACH: 125.3
- TAMPA DEPARTURE: 125.3
- WX ASOS at PIE (6 nm SE): PHONE 727-531-3456
- WX ASOS at TPA (12 nm E): PHONE 813-873-7228
- WX ASOS at SPG (15 nm SE): 118.875 (727-821-4334)
- WX AWOS-3 at TPF (17 nm E): 118.925 (813-251-6824)